No items found.
We are Phil and Lynn Marshall, and we have built our family business on the solid principles of quality personal service and complete satisfaction for our customers. Formerly Oak Tree Upholstery Ltd, we now offer bespoke upholstery, re-upholstery and soft furnishings for your home.
Our new showroom at Rufford Abbey Country Park, is open! Come and visit us, just next to the Mill Tea Shop - Tuesday - Friday 10am to 4pm and Saturdays 10am - 2pm.
You can also meet Phil and view items and fabrics on our stands at Stamford Market each Friday and Southwell Market every Saturday. Or contact us to arrange an appointment in the comfort of your own home - we will bring the fabric and leather samples to you, ensuring the perfect match for your home decor.
- Do you need your favourite suite, dining chairs, or footstools re-upholstered?
- Maybe you need some custom made furniture to match a new suite?
- Perhaps you need advice on colour schemes, or want to purchase home interiors, matching curtains and roman blinds?
Quite literally, here at Oak Tree - we have it covered!
You can contact us by phone, email or the contact form at the foot of this page, where you can upload photos of your current furniture for reupholstery. We will usually be in contact the same day Monday - Saturday.
We can make sofas and suites to order - guaranteed to fit you and your home perfectly:
- Beech wood frames, screwed and dowelled, coil or serpentine springs
- A choice of seating: foam fibre, feather or a combination of these
We can also make:
- Footstools any shape and size
- Bespoke corner units, sofa beds, chaises, occasional chairs, headboards, rise and recliner chairs
- Tailor made curtains and roman blinds for your room.
From chair pads to full suites, from footstools to conservatory furniture:
- Our reupholstery service takes 2-3 weeks for a full suite, but we don’t just leave you sitting on deck chairs - we can loan you a sofa whilst yours is being transformed!
Restore your favourite items to their former glory:
- There are hundreds of beautiful materials to choose from including leather and faux leather, Linwood Fabrics, J.Brown, Jim Dickens, Abraham Moon, Blendworth and many more.
- Almost anything is possible - just give us a call to discuss!
- Help towards the cost of your new sofa or suite, by part exchanging your old one
- Wherever possible we will recycle part exchange sofas and suites for sale as second hand or make them available to local charities
- We are applying for a tipping licence for those few pieces of furniture that we can't bring back to life : so you know you are dealing with an ethical company at Oak Tree Home Interiors